ICT Network and Support Officer
- Bring your ICT experience to this pivotal role with a well-established community health organisation
- FT role based in Townsville - a gateway to the Great Barrier Reef, Magnetic Island and more!
- Competitive remuneration up to $60,000 + super, salary sacrifice options, 5 weeks annual leave and relocation assistance!
- Furthermore, you will have access to ongoing professional development opportunities
About North and West Remote Health (NWRH)
Leaders in the delivery of community based aged care, allied health, wellbeing, disability and outreach services in remote Australia since 1993, North and West Remote Health (NWRH) harnesses the diversity, energy and professionalism of a large team of multidisciplinary health care professionals delivering comprehensive healthcare services in remote and indigenous communities across Australia.
This dynamic and evolving organisation continues to break new ground in the provision of direct health services and preventative health programs and is a leading advocate for rural and remote health care.
Your new career awaits!
North and West Remote Health (NWRH) are currently seeking a motivated ICT Network and Support Officer to join their team based in Townsville on a full-time basis.
Reporting to the Manager - Information Technology, you will be responsible for assisting with the operation and maintenance of the Information Communications network and contributing to the business' ability to access, share and safely store critical information.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Installing, configuring and testing new and upgraded networks and servers both on-premise and cloud hosted;
- Preparing and maintaining procedures and documentation for network inventory;
- Monitoring network traffic, activity, capacity and usage to ensure the continued integrity and optimal network performance;
- Troubleshooting and providing service support in diagnosing, resolving and repairing server-related hardware and software malfunctions; and
- Communicating with users and management to ensure awareness and adherence to standards, procedures and quality control issues and activities.
To view a full position description, please click here.
For further information, please contact Pamela Pemberton on 07 4781 9300 or via email at email@example.com.
Suitable candidates will have demonstrated experience in the maintenance of the following applications:
- Windows Server Architecture
- Active Directory Administration
- Office 365
- SQL Server 2012
- SharePoint 2013
- ESX and VM technologies
Furthermore, a working knowledge of WAN, VPN and Windows operation systems, hardware and peripherals and efficient installation and maintenance in a wide range of devices and applications will be key to being considered.
In addition, your excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills will enable you to liaise effectively with both technical and non-technical staff. Most importantly will be your passion for IT, communications, and technology!
Any understanding of Primary Health Networks and their role in the health system will be held in high regard.
Please Note: There may be some travel needed to support neighbouring catchment areas, as such you must be willing to travel by small plane as needed. A 'C' Class Driver's License is also a requirement of this position.
Why join us?
NWRH is one of the largest health service providers in Townsville! Working in a close-knit team, you'll be well supported and have plenty of learning, ongoing professional, and career development opportunities! You'll be welcomed into a vibrant community, only a stone's throw from the Great Barrier reef!
If successful you will receive an attractive salary circa $60,000 (commensurate with your experience) plus super, and a range of further benefits including:
- Salary sacrificing options up to $15,900;
- 5 weeks annual leave;
- Relocation assistance (negotiable for the right candidate); and
- Ongoing professional development
This is a fantastic opportunity to provide high-level ICT support within a vital community organisation - Apply Now!
- You must have the right to live and work in Australia to be considered for this role;
- All final applicants for this position will be asked to consent to a criminal record check;
- Indigenous Australians are encouraged to apply